“Food is our common ground, a universal experience.” James Beard
“Eating is not merely a material pleasure. Eating well gives a spectacular joy to life and contributes immensely to goodwill and happy companionship. It is of great importance to the morale.” Elsa Schiaparelli
Food plays an important role in all of our lives. We need it for sustenance, and we gather to enjoy it with friends and family, and on special occasions. I’ve written a number of posts on food but, recently, my kids encouraged me to create a dedicated page to feature our recipes, our love for fresh ingredients and the joy of good food.
This is a new page and it will be a repository for all things food; recipes, stories, reviews, special offers and more. If you’d like to share a good story with me or would like me to write a review or taste test a food, please contact me at: Contact(@)mirthandmotivation(.)com.
FYI – I’ve added a few trackbacks below for easy perusal and there are more; if you scroll to the bottom of this post/page, you will find my other food related posts. My first food feature is a Green Beans Medley. Hope you enjoy it. Thank you for stopping by!
- Food Files: Green Beans Medley | Mirth and Motivation
- Food Files: Cronuts At Dominique Ansel Bakery | Mirth and Motivation
- Happy New Year: 10 Good Luck Foods to Eat | Mirth and Motivation
- Food Files: Apple Salad w/ Chili Lime Sauce | Mirth and Motivation
- Food Files: Salmon w/ Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Sauce | Mirth and Motivation
- Try The World: Gifts Of Finest Foods Curated Globally
- Try The World: A Taste Of Paris
- Try The World: Enjoy The Venice Box
- Try The World: A Taste Of Marrakesh
- Try The World: A Taste Of Buenos Aires
Positive Motivation Tip: Enjoy the foods around you and don’t forget to give gratitude and share.
PHOTO CREDITS/ATTRIBUTIONS: All photos from my Personal Collection