Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

02/08/2017

“Mexican cuisine is a fusion of multiple cultures which involves a lot of gastronomy and religion.We go back more than 1,000 years in the history of food…” Chef Abraham Tamez

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

Mexican food is one of the best culinary experiences that people can have. Karla Souza
Mexican cuisine is a fusion of multiple cultures which involves a lot of gastronomy and religion. We go back more than 1,000 years in the history of food with the combination of indigenous people like Aztecas and Mayas, as well as with the union of Spanish, Lebanese, French, and Italian people. Mexico unites this – religion, historical moments, and culture – and exposes it in cooking. Chef Abraham Tamez
Mexican food is far more varied than people think. It changes like dialects. I was brought up in Jalisco by the sea on a basic diet – tomatoes, chillis, peppers of every size and rice, which is a Mexican staple. The Pacific coast has a huge array of seafood. Gael Garcia Bernal

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO: Mexican Cuisine has a very long, varied and rich history that dates back over 1,000 years. Like Mexico, the foods fuse influences from the Aztecs, Mayans, Europeans especially Spanish, Africans and Asians with indigenous cooking traditions/techniques. When I think of Mexican food, I see myself at a dining table having a feast of Tamales, Pescado, Sopes, Ceviche, Arroz Rojo, Fruta, Flan and many other mouthwatering Mexican dishes. If you’ve never ventured into the beautiful country of Mexico but would love to try some of their popular, satisfying, comfort foods with your friends and family, then the TTW – MEXICO subscription box has your name on it.

“My mother and my grandmother are pioneers of Mexican cuisine in this country, so I grew up in the kitchen. My mom, Zarela Martinez, was by far my biggest influence and inspiration – and toughest critic.” Chef Aaron Sanchez

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

As a kid, my happiness came from knowing that every Saturday we would cook an amazing feast for family and friends … We’d eat from the vendors at the market, traditional Mexican dishes like pozole, quesadillas with mushrooms and epazote, menudo or barbacoa. Chef Abraham Tamez
People like to blame Mexican food, but look at what’s happening globally, look at all the fast foods and products filled with trans fat. Before the Mexican Revolution, a hundred years ago, people were eating what now macrobiotics tells us to eat, corn, black beans, rice. That’s what people were eating – and chile peppers. That’s a healthy diet. And also they ate a lot of vegetables. Sandra Cisneros

What’s inside my Try The World –  Mexico Box? Every box of curated gourmet items includes a spice, a sweet, traditional foods that folks love and cherish in the country of origin, and a Culture Guide that walks you though the history of each item, the family behind the farm or company, and a few recipes to try with your food items. If you so choose, you may use the items to create your own recipes or add them to your favorite foods… that is the beauty of enjoying foods from around the world. My Mexico box came with nine (9) carefully curated items  selected by Chef Abraham Tamez of the highly regraded Estrella Restaurante in Cabo San Luca in Mexico City. You can see them in the photographs above and below. Stay tuned for a full description.

Sign up today for your first journey into Try The World’s gourmet items to enjoy. As an Ambassador for this extraordinary brand, I’d like to remind everyone about our special deep discount. SPECIAL OFFER: Try The World has made a special offer of 15% discount off the first subscription box to all my readers. As a reader of this blog, you can use the discount code on purchasing your first $39/box subscription option and/or on all gift boxes. Use the coupon code MMTRAVELS15 during your checkout to get your awesome discount.

What about pricing?  Subscriptions now start at $33/Box.
A bi-monthly subscription is $39/box charged every two months
A 6 months tour subscription is $35/box charged every six months
A year tour subscription is $33/box charged every year
People have the option to order a gift single box and/or gift tours.

If the MEXICO Box calls you, sign up today, save 15% on your first box and a new box will be shipped, every other month, when it becomes available.

“To understand Mexican culture you must see at first hand how the catholic faith melded with a system of pagan beliefs to make a uniquely, truly Mexican religion. The same melding holds true for our distinctive cuisine. It is mestizo – “hybridized,” “of mixed blood,” a concept central to our identity – and it took time to develop.” Chef Zarela Martinez  Food from my Heart: Cuisines of Mexico Remembered and Reimagined

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

Try The World: A Taste Of MEXICO

As Americans, we tend to look at Mexican food as nachos, which is not Mexican food really – they don’t eat them. Anthony Bourdain
Let’s get one thing straight: Mexican food takes a certain amount of time to cook. If you don’t have the time, don’t cook it. You can rush a Mexican meal, but you will pay in some way. You can buy so-called Mexican food at too many restaurants that say they cook Mexican food. But the real food, the most savory food, is prepared with time and love and at home. So, give up the illusion that you can throw Mexican food together. Just understand that you are going to have to make and take the time. Denise Chavez

Our curators at Try The World (TTW), love hearing from people around the globe who love experimenting with new and great cuisine. To encourage us to explore other cultures through food, from time to time, they offer wonderful opportunities to win free boxes of food. This month in the online shop,  take 20% off your Mexican food purchases with the code: Mexico20. Don’t forget to treat a loved one to a lovely gift package by using  MMTRAVELS15 for an additional discount.  You can also get your first subscription box at 15% off. Do share your dishes and photos by using the hashtag #TryTheWorld and following @TryTheWorld on Instagram, and be on board for a chance to win your next box for free!  Visit their Website for more information and also connect with TTW on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and LinkedIn.

Have a food feast filled week!

More Food?

More Travel?

Positive Motivation Tip:  Celebrate Mexican Cuisine by having a fiesta this summer!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I have received product for review, but all opinions are mine. I have not received any other compensation for writing this post.  I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

If you have any questions, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you. Thank You!

PHOTO CREDITS/ATTRIBUTIONS: All Photos: Are from my Personal Collection and/or via TTW – Try The World

1. parentingpatch permalink
    02/08/2017 7:42 pm

Your description of Try The World: A Taste of Mexico sounds amazing! I really ought to look into this box.

2. famousashleygrant permalink
    02/08/2017 8:56 pm

One of my regrets from the time I spent in Mexico is that I didn’t really try any of the local cuisines or drinks. Everything we ate was so incredibly American that we might as well have stayed home stomach wise. If I ever go back, I’ll be more adventurous!

3. Kelly Reci permalink
    02/08/2017 9:07 pm

Try the world subscription box looks fantastic! All their stuff are delicious for sure. I would love to try these!

4. Cindy Dent Gordon permalink
    02/08/2017 9:13 pm

I really love the new experience of trying a different cultures foods. It is one of the perks about what I do!

5. Angela Milnes permalink
    02/08/2017 9:14 pm

I would love to dive into foreign cuisine! The mall just opened a foreign candy shop and they have a whole wall for mexico!

6. Rachel Teodoro permalink
    02/08/2017 10:35 pm

I love the idea of having a little taste of my favorite country sent right to my home!

7. Gideon permalink
    02/08/2017 11:38 pm

All this mexican foods looks amazing will sure have a taste of at least a couple someday.

8. travel blogger permalink
    03/08/2017 3:30 am

This sounds so amazing! I love Mexican food, and this would be awesome to try. I love to try new foods from all over, and I think it would be a big hit with my family.

9. edytahannas permalink
    03/08/2017 6:00 am

I love Mexican food and this Try the World box sounds fantastic to me. I will have to take a closer look at it.

10. Nicole V permalink
    03/08/2017 6:44 am

I recognize some of the items in your box! I guess that comes from growing up in Los Angeles! I think it’s great that a subscription box exists with these types of foods! It’s fun to try new things.

11. bellatrix241 permalink
    03/08/2017 9:44 am

Thank you for your useful article!! To me, Mexican cuisine is an art! My heart beats faster when someone tell me about the way people cook in Mexico 😀 I myself have tried to follow some recipes of Mexican food on the Internet but I failed it, all the time. This box is amazing! I would love to try these ^^

12. Sarah Bailey permalink
    03/08/2017 10:00 am

Oh my goodness I love the idea of this, what a great way to grab a taste of Mexico, I think it is something I would really enjoy trying.

13. Nicole V permalink
    03/08/2017 10:50 am

This box is an awesome idea! I recognize many of the products from the local neighborhood store. I grew up in and still live in South Los Angeles, so a lot of the items are VERY familiar. This was a great post!

14. Corinne & Kirsty 🌸 (@corinnekirsty) permalink
    03/08/2017 11:45 am

This box sounds so lovely! I love mexican food! this box would be so great for a mexican night in!

15. Lisa Rios permalink
    03/08/2017 11:55 am

I like the Mole in pasta. It’s heavenly! And we use those chocolate tablets to make hot chocolate. It’s delicious.

16. Tanvi Rastogi (@Tanviidotcom) permalink
    03/08/2017 12:19 pm

I recently received one as a gift as a meet up. Loved it.

17. Alicia Taylor permalink
    03/08/2017 1:33 pm

This looks fantastic! I love that you get to try so many things. It really opens up your impressions of a culture’s food beyond the stereotype.

• Sarah Bailey permalink
      05/08/2017 6:37 am

I am with you on the getting to try so much, it really does make a difference in deciding what you would like to perhaps buy again.

18. kellyhutchinson37920 permalink
    03/08/2017 3:33 pm

This is so cool! You can experience different cuisines without even leaving your home. Nice!

19. Amber permalink
    03/08/2017 4:34 pm

I would love to try these out. I’m in Texas, so there’s lots of Mexican food available in stores. I’ve tried some, but others make me nervous.

20. Heather permalink
    03/08/2017 6:05 pm

I like that it includes recipe ideas that you can make with the samples in the box. Mexican food is a comfort food for me.

21. Claudia Krusch permalink
    03/08/2017 6:11 pm

This subscription box sounds amazing for me. I love Mexican food. Subscription boxes make a great gift idea as well

22. Reginald permalink
    03/08/2017 7:35 pm

I love Hispanic food especially flan. It goes great with mangoes and other fruits.

23. Faiza Atif permalink
    03/08/2017 9:31 pm

we usually eat Mexican food at malls but I m not sure how authentic it is. I will surly give a try to this box it looks very different which we usually eat at mall.

24. Nicola permalink
    04/08/2017 12:09 am

These boxes look great. I love proper Mexican food although I do love my nachos too!

25. Ruth I. permalink
    04/08/2017 2:25 am

I have never tried authentic Mexican dish before. I only knew some like nachos or tacos (I hope I’m right. lol). It’s interesting to know that there is a subscription box that offers that 🙂

26. Aditi permalink
    04/08/2017 2:26 am

I love Mexican food. While I havent tried all of it but I really look forward to trying new foods whenever I can. This subscription box looks really interesting to me, I might try it. 🙂

27. Bhushavali permalink
    04/08/2017 3:50 am

I haven’t tried much of authentic Mexican food. This seems like a good package to begin trying something!

28. Jhilmil permalink
    04/08/2017 4:29 am

Oh yes, I’ve loved Mexican food. To be honest eat lots of it, while travelling in different countries to have every taste of it.

29. Kait permalink
    04/08/2017 6:13 am

I need to try this! It looks like some really great, authentic food, and 15% off is a great discount. Mexican food is so delicious!

30. Tiffany Yong permalink
    04/08/2017 6:20 am

I was just going to say that I’ve never had any mexican food when I realised that burritos and kebabs are Mexican food. I love their spices most!

31. Gil Camporazo permalink
    04/08/2017 6:21 am

Looking at the images of those Mexican foods perks up my craving for such foods. I have heard about Mexican foods but I have never found anyone of them here in our locality. I have eaten Nachos, but I am not aware that it is a Mexican food. – Gil Camporazo

32. Jessica Taylor permalink
    04/08/2017 6:43 am

Mexican cuisine is my favorite! So much flavor and spice! I have never heard of the food in your box, although I am sure I would love those as well!

33. Denzil permalink
    04/08/2017 8:28 am

There are some great ideas here. Hopefully when you say spicy it won’t blow my head off!

34. fasetto permalink
    04/08/2017 8:59 am

I love Mexican food a lot. I even have a couple of those items at home already. The Mexican box sounds like a good deal.

35. Kelly Reci permalink
    04/08/2017 9:35 am

This is such an amazing box! I really love the new experience of trying different cultural foods.

36. Melissa Bernardo permalink
    04/08/2017 10:26 am

I’ve always wanted to try this subscription box. Looks like a lot of awesome stuff!

37. Shawna permalink
    04/08/2017 12:45 pm

I’m not exactly a fan of Mexican, but your review and descriptions of Try the World, a Taste of Mexico really makes it sound that much more appealing! I’m going to look into this stuff because my father LOVES Mexican!

38. Urvi permalink
    04/08/2017 1:29 pm

First time I tried Mexican food when I moved to US four years back and loved it. Your Mexican box looks great. I think I should get one to try authentic flavors.

39. eliza permalink
    04/08/2017 4:34 pm

I totally agree, Mexican cuisine is rich and their viands are truly great taste. I haven’t tried those products yet, but I have tasted so much of Mexican food. Those item that you’ve posted will be another to experience.

40. Internationalcaty permalink
    04/08/2017 5:28 pm

This is great. I can now have a taste of Mexico in the comfort of my home

41. Holly permalink
    04/08/2017 5:28 pm

I used to live in South Texas and used to visit Mexico a lot. I got spoiled to real Mexican food and really miss it. This totally makes me homesick!

42. Kentaro Tanaka permalink
    04/08/2017 8:44 pm

Wow, a variety of goods. I myself blog about food so this was definitely interesting to read. Maybe i should visit Mexico soon…

43. themomnoms permalink
    04/08/2017 9:16 pm

I”m from the part of Texas where there are a bunch of Mexican markets, so I’ve actually used or at least heard of most of these products! I wish that I was still doing Taste of the World box though, I could get awesome boxes like this that make me miss home!

44. Sondra Barker permalink
    04/08/2017 9:32 pm

I love this, this actually really great and always you to familiarize yourself with a few things. A little mexican spice is good for the soul.

45. The Playful Parent permalink
    04/08/2017 9:38 pm

Love Mexican food. There were so many great authentic products in your pictures.

46. toastycritic permalink
    04/08/2017 10:22 pm

This does look like such a great box. I love Mexican food. I just love all of the spicy sauces that they use with their food. I would love this.

47. Anosa permalink
    04/08/2017 10:47 pm

Wow, been starting to love Mexican foods too so I guess this will be a good product to try on too. Still checking out some good places as I wanna visit it too.

48. Elizabeth permalink
    04/08/2017 11:12 pm

I love Mexican food! One of my favourite products right now are the range by Gran Luchito – their smoked chilli stuff is awesome!

49. ljdove23 permalink
    05/08/2017 2:32 am

We LOVE Mexican food!! Our favourite meals are fajitas, quesadillas, enchiladas. Delicious! I think Mexican food is definitely healthy, as long as you don’t smother it all with cheese and sauces, it’s a great balanced diet. This box looks great!

50. Margarette Puno permalink
    05/08/2017 3:10 am

That subscription box sounds interesting. Having all those stuffs inside are cool. Yet its intriguing, TRY THE WORLD. I hope I can try it.

51. Nannymomrhonda permalink
    05/08/2017 6:21 am

Looks like a great gift for a lot of people I know. The food looks so good

52. mitchellejuaban permalink
    05/08/2017 7:35 am

Subscription boxes are so popular everywhere else but here. I love the idea. It is convenient and saves busy mom a lot of time. I just wish we have it here.

53. lmochoa488 permalink
    05/08/2017 8:17 am

This is an awesome idea to get to experience different things. All of these items remind me of home! Before I used to live real close to the border. So all of these products are things we would use. I LOVE the Mazapan it’s my Fav.

54. My's Elegance permalink
    05/08/2017 9:27 am

That box looks amazing. I remember my trip to Mexico, one of the best things I got out of that trip was the food!!

55. raisingyourpetsnaturally permalink
    05/08/2017 10:37 am

What a fun box! I keep seeing all these neat box subscriptions, but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I think it would be a great way to experiment with new foods and flavors.

56. 05/08/2017 11:44 am

Imagine a thousand year history of food, I dread to think what we were eating in the UK that long ago!

57. confettiandbliss permalink
    05/08/2017 11:56 am

I love Ibarra Mexican hot chocolate! Another Mexican staple in my house is fabulous Mexican vanilla – so much better than standard vanilla extract found in the USA.

58. Angela Ricardo Bethea permalink
    05/08/2017 3:55 pm

I totally agree that a good Mexican meal shouldn’t be rush. That’s not how it works. These box sounds really amazing!

59. Nicole Anderson permalink
    05/08/2017 4:41 pm

As a long-time fan of Mexican food, I also recognize that this is healthy cuisine aside from being really tasty. I didn’t know about this subscription and it’s great you managed to organize the introductory discount rate. No doubt many will enjoy!

60. E H (@ehesketh) permalink
    05/08/2017 5:29 pm

What an impressive box this one is! I have tried their boxes before – I loved the service, and all of the products that we got! This one is perfect as well! Enjoy!

61. Nyxloves permalink
    05/08/2017 9:18 pm

Love Mexican food! I have never tried any food subscription box but this looks awesome. Introductory discount on this subscription service is quite tempting…let me have a look at it. Thanks 🙂

62. Kristine Nicole Alessandra permalink
    06/08/2017 12:03 am

We love our spicy food and Mexican is our jam! I have seen a lot of these Try the World boxes but I think this is the one I like best! I will have to check this subscription service out. Looks like it is something me and my family would look forward to every month.

63. Ebrian Fox permalink
    06/08/2017 12:24 am

There will always be a good space In my tummy for Mexican foods. Even in our local Mexican restaurant are the best. And the Spice!

64. Marvi permalink
    06/08/2017 2:15 am

I love Mexican Food! This Mexico Box sounds amazing! 🙂

65. Blair Villanueva permalink
    06/08/2017 2:54 am

Our local Filipino cuisine also gain influence from Mexicans. That is why some of our homecooked cuisine are quite the same.

66. Carol Cassara permalink
    06/08/2017 3:45 am

This is great, I have always loved the spices and flavors of Mexico. These would be awesome to try especially the sauces.

67. nicol permalink
    06/08/2017 6:01 am

you got me at mexico. as a chocolate lover, I’m naturally drawn to the hot chocolate lol

06/08/2017 6:30 am

Mexican is a favorite type of cuisine for many. We have our own ideas on what is good Mexican food, like taco or burrito. This set looks like it would be a healthier option for Mexican food without losing the Mexican-ness.

69. toastycritic permalink
    06/08/2017 7:24 am

Its hard to imagine that the history of Mexican food goes back that far. But I know that it does. It’s such a fabulous blending of cultures that creates something that is magnificent. From the native Americans to the Spanish they blend these cooking styles to create something unique and amazing.

70. tumandok permalink
    06/08/2017 9:07 am

I am too eager to try these Mexican foods if they are sold here in our locality. We live in small city where there’s no foreign store located. Probably in our capital city there’s. – Gil Camporazo

71. DecoPix (@TiinaTibs) permalink
    06/08/2017 12:25 pm

I need to go and see if i can find any of these ingredients also here! I love Mexican food but unfortunately there’s very seldom a chance to enjoy it.

72. Via Bella permalink
    06/08/2017 12:29 pm

I love Mexican food. Especially having experienced it from people who came from Mexico, so you don’t get the oversimplified version of Mexican food. This looks like something to try for sure.

73. jay permalink
    06/08/2017 2:07 pm

What a cool idea for a subscription box !! When you cant travel its good to have the countries come to you !!

74. 06/08/2017 5:45 pm

Ibarra chocolate is sooooo good! Although so is Abuelita 🙂

75. eazynazy permalink
    06/08/2017 6:54 pm

This box looks perfect for me as I love to try different food from all over the world and Mexican Food is my Fav. Am gonna check this out

76. Ana Ojha permalink
    06/08/2017 8:26 pm

I love Mexican food and this subscription box sounds amazing! I’m going to signup for it!

77. London Mumma permalink
    06/08/2017 9:17 pm

What an amazing box, I wonder if I could get such a thing here in London? I am keen to try the chocolate coffee.

• 07/08/2017 12:34 am

Great question. They are working on an international list. In the meantime, these ingredients can be bought in local shops or online.

78. Kristen from The Road to Domestication permalink
    06/08/2017 9:21 pm

Interesting! I love how you explained the food through the religion and other culture points! Just one problem – now I’m HUNGRY!

79. Amila Wickramarachchi permalink
    06/08/2017 9:47 pm

Mexico foods are always popular among the food lovers. This sounds like an awesome subscription. It is fantastic to try food from around the world through a subscription service!

80. worldinfourdays permalink
    07/08/2017 12:59 am

I love food boxes. I’ll be sure to add this one to my list thanks for sharing.

81. Annie B permalink
    07/08/2017 2:51 am

Not one for subscription boxes but this looks like one I could get on board with. Nice tasty looking bits!

82. Franc Ramon permalink
    07/08/2017 4:49 am

I do like Mexican foods because they are really rich in taste and flavor. They can be light and just right for the tummy.

83. iamemgee permalink
    07/08/2017 4:53 am

Mexican food is not popular in my country, but i would like to try it sometime. Really? Nachos are not mexican? Oh dear! I thought it was.

84. Rosie Digout permalink
    07/08/2017 6:17 am

What a novel idea of having ethnic food sent right to your home. I know a few friends who would be interested in something like this! 🙂

85. Rosie D permalink
    07/08/2017 6:19 am

What a novel idea, an ethnic food box delivered right to your home. I know a few friends that would be interested in ordering something like this! 🙂

86. fearlessdining permalink
    07/08/2017 8:44 am

What a delicious way to try foods from other countries. I would love to try this.

87. iamangelaeast permalink
    07/08/2017 9:01 am

I moved to Texas about 10yrs ago, and never knew true Mexican food before the move. I’m sure it’s still different than being there. Anyway, what a great subscription to get some authenticity in your life. 🙂

88. A Busy Bees Life permalink
    07/08/2017 9:02 am

I would definitely love to try this box. I love Mexican food and we enjoy it, especially when it is made a little spicy. I would also love to visit Mexico one day.

89. Adaleta Avdić permalink
    07/08/2017 1:15 pm

This looks and sounds very interesting. I would like to try it!

90. brigettedanielle permalink
    07/08/2017 1:16 pm

I would love to try this! I have gotten really into subscription boxes lately lol. I remember when I was growing up, my friends would eat those De la Rosa things. I hated them so much haha! I would always see them every where in the halls of my middle school.

91. ohmummymia permalink
    07/08/2017 1:17 pm

I love Mexican food! 🙂 It’s a little bit too spicy for me but I can’t resist 🙂

92. Befitting Style permalink
    07/08/2017 2:32 pm

Nothing like that good ‘ol mexican food. I don’t think anyone can get enough of it.

93. fashionmommywm permalink
    07/08/2017 3:35 pm

I love both heat and spice in my food, so Mexican cuisine is a definite fave in our house.

94. Eclectic Evelyn permalink
    07/08/2017 6:58 pm

I am going to check out these Try the World Boxes. I love to try different food from all over the world and share it with my family. This would be a great way to do that.

95. Odette @osoinspired permalink
    08/08/2017 4:39 am

The Try The World subscription sounds amazing. I love trying new food, especially from different cultures and when I travel. Their subscription box sounds like a great way to taste different cultures’ food without leaving one’s house!

96. IG @CurlsAndACamera_ (@CurlsAndACamera) permalink
    08/08/2017 12:29 pm

“Try the World” box? What a cool concept! Definitely the Mexico box would be one of my favorites. I eat Mexican food once a week and actually was just in Cancun last month!

97. Veethee Dixit permalink
    08/08/2017 6:43 pm

I always knew very little about Mexican culture. But after reading this I can certainly say that Mexican cuisine is very rich. I would love to try out this box!

98. Jenny permalink
    08/08/2017 8:34 pm

I love love love Mexican food, the real authentic Mexican food that you can find in downtown local spots that aren’t as safe and touristy. YUMM!

99. afroz261 permalink
    08/08/2017 9:35 pm

Frankly very few dishes from Mexican cuisine i have tried. Would definitely like to try authentic dishes. The world- Mexico box sounds very interesting.

100. April Smith Decheine permalink
    09/08/2017 12:00 pm

I would try this box! I have only had one item and that is the hot sauce. I love Mexican food, especially if it is spicy.

101. nicoleflintkontrol permalink
    09/08/2017 4:22 pm

A subscription box with two of my favorite things spicy foood and mexican food!

102. Amber Pittman | Wanderlust Conqueror permalink
    09/08/2017 8:02 pm

I am so intrigued by Try the World boxes! Definitely love the idea! I may have to purchase the Taste of Mexico box – my husband loooooves him some Mexican food! 🙂

103. Ana De-Jesus permalink
    10/08/2017 6:33 am

Oh I love Mexican food and think that their culinary traditions are wonderful. I have always wanted to try one of those ‘taste the world’ boxes but have not got round to doing so yet. I think it is time! x

104. Leo T. Ly permalink
    10/08/2017 2:45 pm

I am a huge fan of food and would love to try any multicultural foods whenever I can. I often love to add avocado and a little hot sauce to any of my Mexican dishes that I try.

105. Stylooo permalink
    11/08/2017 4:14 am

This is great. I can now have a taste of Mexico in the comfort of my home

106. cocoaprettyandcocoa permalink
    14/08/2017 8:36 am

Love the way you were able to capture nature at it’s best. What type of camera do you use? I’ll be visiting Yellowstone and want to be able get great shots like yours.

The Einstein quote is great, for a man that is critically acclaimed for his scientific background, I find it interesting that he would make a quote lending credibility to following ones intuition.

107. jenny at dapperhouse permalink
    15/08/2017 5:34 pm

Being born and raised in Arizona, we had access to authentic Mexican food. We could stop at roadside stands for tamales or corn on the cob…so good.

108. alisonrost permalink
    17/08/2017 12:04 pm

Mexican flavors are some of our favorites! Certainly, things like tacos and spicy salsa are delicious, but for us, there’s a bit more to the story. We have a couple of places in Mexico that we love to go when life feels like it’s too much. Every time we do, we come home with lots of culinary inspiration. It’s fun to try to recreate the dishes we loved right here at home. (Although a margarita on our back deck in Iowa will never taste the same as one on the beach at sunset. I’m just sayin’) xx

109. eclectickristal permalink
    25/08/2017 5:37 am

I love Mexican food and flavors. We have a grocery store near me I can go to and see if they have these candies.

110. Middle Eats permalink
    26/08/2017 12:10 am

I love mexican food, it has to be one of my favourite cuisines. I also love guava so that juice is probably right up my alley. I’ve always wanted to visit mexico, but I feel like I’d come back the size of a house!

111. kalliamanika permalink
    30/08/2017 9:38 pm

I love Mexican food and my husband could almost eat it every day for the rest of his life! That is why I try to go as authentic as possible when I cook it! Everything looks awesome in the pics, the box is talking to me and I think I just might check it out!

112. Shell permalink
    14/09/2017 9:00 am

I love Mexican food so this box sounds amazing!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!!

113. Cia Black permalink
    20/09/2017 6:16 am

I never heard of this company until today. Try the world boxes sound amazing. It seems right now you can chooses between Canada and India. I don’t get the chance to travel as much as I would like especially to other countries, so this is great way for someone like me to be able to experience it. I wish I would have been able to experience the Mexico box, that is actually a place I’ve been when I lived in El Paso, we took a trip there and I loved the food. It was so full of life and good energy.

114. Jeuelle permalink
    01/10/2017 9:29 am

This is the second blog I’ve read about these international food boxes! I am intrigued and will have to give them a trial… Thanks for sharing!