Haiku: A Plot Of Land By The Sea…
“Apply yourself both now and in the next life. Without effort, you cannot be prosperous. Though the land be good, You cannot have an abundant crop without cultivation.” Plato
If you look for me…
A plot of land, by the sea
Is where I will be
“If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I’d still swim. And I’d despise the one who gave up. Abraham Maslow
If you need some peace
That land and sea will heal thee
And set your muse free
More on this haiku below!
“Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people.” Khalil Gibran
If you do miss me…
Join me on the land by sea
There, we’ll write freely…
Have a happy weekend!
This post was inspired by a Daily Post Prompt: Daily Prompt: A Plot of Earth You’re given a plot of land and have the financial resources to do what you please. What’s the plan?
*Please bear with me as I’m finally beginning to catch up on your blogs and commenting… I’m back on track; albeit at a slow pace. Thank you all for your patience!
Positive Motivation Tip: A plot of land by the sea might just be what you need… envision, believe, manifest it.
- Daily Prompt: A Plot Of Earth Would Be Heaven Sent (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Shimmer ~ haiku (heavenhappens.wordpress.com)
- The plot of land (mihirkamat.wordpress.com)
- For The Love Of Haiku 23… Update! (allaboutlemon.com)
- Haiku: The Power of Silence… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: The Early Years… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Immortalized as Lady Liberty… (eof737.wordpress.com)