Musings: Merry Christmas Wishes…

24/12/2014

Wishing Everyone A Very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Kwanzaa Blessings! Thank you for the support and love!

“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” Calvin Coolidge

The Christmas Song – (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) with Nat King Cole

How did you spend your Christmas day? By the time you read this, most of our Christmas celebrations would have been completed and all the merriment filed away for another year. I hope you got what you wished for and that all your heartfelt dreams for this special day came to pass. My wish is that we continue to appreciate the birth of Christ and the love of our family and friends… World peace for all too. That would suffice. What’s the best holiday gift you’ve ever received?  For me? I’d say the gift of life and sharing a Christmas meal and…

View original post 568 more words

1. Skinny B permalink
    24/12/2014 6:56 am

Happy Christmas.. and Happy New Year.. Enjoy the Holidays

2. 24/12/2014 7:30 am

Few more hours to go here 🙂 🙂

3. 24/12/2014 7:32 am

I wish happiness, peace and love in all the world

4. 24/12/2014 10:45 am

Merry Christmas my friend!

5. Megan Prater-Sanders permalink
    24/12/2014 1:03 pm

Christmas is such a wonderful time of year! I have so many warm memories of many Christmas’ past.

6. Ace Paragoyo permalink
    24/12/2014 3:22 pm

The song was so calm.
    We usually celebrated our Christmas Eve with families get together and food.

7. Karen Jaras permalink
    24/12/2014 5:11 pm

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays everybody. I hope it was a good one.

8. 24/12/2014 5:21 pm

I’m still very much old school when it comes to Christmas – it has to be spent with my family. There’s just 3 of us in the family, really small so it matters so much to me that we’re complete: Mom, my brother, and I. It matters more than any material thing on earth. Merry Christmas to you!

9. R U S S permalink
    24/12/2014 5:21 pm

10. slehan permalink
    24/12/2014 8:39 pm

Merry Christmas to you, too.

slehan at juno dot com

11. franckxethee permalink
    24/12/2014 9:57 pm

Merry Christmas Eliz. Christmas is indeed the time to do good deeds and of course, celebrate the birth of Christ.

12. sinyee0504 permalink
    24/12/2014 10:58 pm

Merry Christmas!!! I am waiting my flight at departure hall nw and blog walking~~

25/12/2014 1:25 am

Most of our Christmas preparations reach a peak on Christmas eve. On Christmas after hearing Mass, we are all happy exhausted already! Haha! – Fred

14. Vanessa Ally permalink
    25/12/2014 1:55 am

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, too! Since Christmas Eve is a family gathering this year made no difference in this respect. I celebrated with my kids, singing songs and laughing.

15. Alissa permalink
    25/12/2014 6:31 am

Merry Christmas! 🙂 Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

16. Gilliannong.com permalink
    25/12/2014 7:31 am

merry merry christmas! even though i don’t celebrate it religiously!

17. 25/12/2014 8:23 am

Christmas Blessings are being sent your way! 🙂

18. 25/12/2014 10:02 am

This is one of the most tiring yet most cool christmas as I finally did not spend it alone! I love how my friends made effort to bring me along in their activities and had fun!

19. Masshole Mommy permalink
    25/12/2014 2:50 pm

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. I for one am glad this one is in the books 🙂

20. 25/12/2014 3:04 pm

We spent the day opening gifts, playing and just hanging out as a family! We have a pretty big fam so it’s been a great, busy long day! Merry Christmas!

21. 25/12/2014 4:15 pm

We spent Christmas with both maternal and paternal relatives last weekend. We had exchanges of stories, gifts, laughter and food. We also prayed for healing of our family members that are sick.

22. 25/12/2014 4:58 pm

I spent Christmas with my family – no big celebrations but we’re complete and that’s what’s important. My brother also took his girls ( Mom and I ) to a yummy steak Christmas dinner.

23. Rem Lucio permalink
    25/12/2014 9:07 pm

Merry Christmas too!

24. Rebecca Swenor permalink
    25/12/2014 11:41 pm

I love the quote and that song. The quote is so amazingly true. Both are so inspirational in their own way. Thanks so much for sharing.

25. Aisha Kristine Chong permalink
    26/12/2014 12:13 am

have a merry merry christmas to you! I do hope you and your family have a good one.

26. louisechelle permalink
    26/12/2014 3:04 am

Honestly, I really admire musicians. Music really uplifts ones spirit. Music comforts the soul. I remember a few weeks back, I really forgot (literally) about Christmas. I knew it was the month of December but it didn’t feel like Christmas until I heard Christmas songs being played on the radio.

27. 26/12/2014 3:07 am

What a beautiful write-up. Wishing you a wonderful rest of this year, and an even better new one!

28. Chrysa permalink
    26/12/2014 6:18 am

LOVE your Musing on a Merry Christmas. I love this time of the year especially the music. So much of the older music, like the Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing your Christmas inspiration.

29. Tonya Blackstone-Coleman permalink
    26/12/2014 8:21 am

Merry Christmas to you! Thanks for all the many inspirational messages you have posted here over the past year. This Christmas I was thankful for having my family close.

30. 26/12/2014 10:02 am

We spent the morning Facetiming with our daughters who live in different states. Then we took a long drive to have Christmas dinner with extended family. I agree – Christmas is all about family.

31. 26/12/2014 10:32 am

I hope you had a lovely holiday. I do enjoy that photo up above, and I hope that the new year is just awesome!

32. Ann B (@AnnBac9) permalink
    26/12/2014 10:34 am

I spent Christmas with family. This was our 4th Christmas without my husband. We make sure to surround ourselves with family on that day.

33. 26/12/2014 11:26 am

We had a wonderful Christmas with family. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well. I love the Christmas Song. It’s one of my favorites.

34. Tanya Coffman permalink
    26/12/2014 5:06 pm

I took my boys and spent Christmas Day serving community Christmas dinner. (After they opened presents of course).

35. 26/12/2014 8:42 pm

I think goodwill is a very important part of this time of year. Giving of ourselves in a good way will help mold better people. Jesus is the reason for the season. The greatest gift of all!

36. 28/12/2014 8:15 pm

Thank you for the heartwarming post. CHRISTmas is about Christ and I really dont like when people say X-mas to cancel him out on the real meaning of the holiday. I spent my Christmas with my family and we rejoiced the night before with the birth of my niece!

37. Kylie permalink
    28/12/2014 8:48 pm

Christmas is the festive day that everyone looking forward to.. Merry Xmas!

38. Nicol Wong (@yuk_lui) permalink
    29/12/2014 1:50 pm

christmas is a great time to spend with loved ones. gifts are an addition

1. Celebrate Christmas and New Year with Festive Orchid Display, Art, Poetry and Games | Queensland Orchid International

Kindly leave a meaningful comment. "Thanks for sharing" is NOT meaningful. Thank You!