“Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom.” Francis Bacon
Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence,
and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content. Helen Keller
There will be no open doors
‘Til man loves peace more…
“Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.” Leonardo da Vinci
From silence you come, to silence you go.
Enter your inner space and know where you come from. The eternal silence awaits you with endless patience. Unknown
In the silence, Truth
We stand naked with our thoughts
Wisely fed soul food…
Take some time to observe silence this year… to sit and meditate. We constantly rush around meeting deadlines, doing chores, completing tasks… Stop. Turn down the noise and speedometer… Silence. More below!
“Silence is a true friend who never betrays.” Confucius
We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls. Mother Teresa
Silence taught me that
Answers arise from the heart
Deep, beyond the noise…
Have an inspired week!
How do you observe silence? Does it help calm or upset your day? Do share! Thank you. :-)
This post was inspired by a prompt from WP Daily Post: Daily Prompt: Kick It What’s the 11th item on your bucket list?
Positive Motivation Tip: Pay attention to the silence, inspired, divine messages do surface to guide us.
- Silently Speaking: Life’s Little Reminders (wileyschmidt.wordpress.com)
- Haiku Heights – Silence (hibernationnow.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Silence… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Stillness… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Success… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: May Peace Prevail… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- So seldom the silence seeps singing “Surrender” (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)