Motivation Mondays: Rejuvenation

25/09/2018
Spread the love
  • 5.3K
  • 192

“We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Motivation Mondays: Rejuvenation

Motivation Mondays: Rejuvenation

We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come. Joseph Campbell
For the last third of life there remains only work. It alone is always stimulating, rejuvenating, exciting and satisfying. Doris Lessing

Rejuvenation by Russell Sivey
Talking of being in a deep sorrow
Masked for a time beyond
I hide, under my shell of invisibility
I sulk, for I am lower still
Than I was to begin with

But then something triggers
My thoughts explode with all kinds
Of special feelings of heavenly
Love, brought to me by so many
Of my friends, and my family
All of whom I cherish
Without which I would certainly
Drown in my own darkest nights
Of emptiness…

But I only see light filled love
Beaming all around me
Lifting me higher each day
Making my pain go away
So I may make it again this way
And love all today Via poetrysoup.com

The details for Motivation Mondays are below. Join in! The themes for AUG 2018/SEPT 2018 are:

AUGUST

08/01   –  Girlfriend Day
08/06   –  Friendship Day, World Indigenous People Day,
08/13  –   International Youth Day
08/20  –   World Humanitarian Day, MTV Music Awards
08/27   –  National Dog Day

SEPT

09/01   –  03 Labor Day, 5 International Charity Day,  8 International Literacy Day
09/09   –  9 Rosh Hashana, 10 Suicide Prevention Day, 11 Patriot Day,
09/16  –  17 Emmy Awards, 19 Yom Kippur, 21 International Day of Peace,  22 Fall, 22 Oktoberfest
09/23   –  23 Padre Pio Day, 24 – 30 Sukkot,  27 World Tourism Day
09/30 –    30 Sukkot Ends

Are You Looking for Ways to Stay Creative in 2018?

– Check out the Daily Post for Inspiration. Resources. Idea
Checkout Your Daily Word Prompts

— Check out SheKnows for  SheKnows Living

More Below
“When language is treated beautifully and interestingly, it can feel good for the body: It’s nourishing; it’s rejuvenating.” Aimee Bende

Motivation Mondays: Rejuvenation

Motivation Mondays: Rejuvenation

Motivation Mondays: Rejuvenation

Motivation Mondays: Rejuvenation

Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work. Ralph Marston
The best way to renew thought is to go outside the human imagination. Bernard Werber
Perhaps the earth can teach us, as when everything seems dead and later proves to be alive.Pablo Neruda

Rejuvenation – Poem by Arti Chopra
Trampled upon
The tender
Green grass
Turns brown and withered
Where it was mutilated
And ravaged
Soon
The healing rays of the sun
And the earth
And surely
Rejuvenation
Begins…. via poemhunter.com
Arti Chopra

Any Zen Antics stories via

Positive Motivation Tip:

Motivation Mondays is open to anyone who wishes to share a motivational quote, photo, personal challenge or a post that encourages others to start the week on an upbeat note.
Basic Instructions: Each week, I will have a motivation word to help us create a response. (See listed words for the months above/below)
Email address: You may email or share your post as a comment and I will add it to the round-up of related posts. email it to: contact(@)mirthandmotivation(.)com
Category tag: – Share your post using Motivation Mondays
Twitter hashtag: – Use this on Twitter #MotvnM
Dedicated Page: There is a dedicated page for Motivation Mondays. It has the same instructions and will include other helpful tools and a link to the round-up
Facebook Page: MotivationOnMondays Join our page and add your post and/or any motivational piece you think will be helpful to others.
Facebook Community: We have a Facebook community forum to compliment the page. It serves as another way to share uplifting posts and thoughts. Please join in and add your voice.

Badge: – I created a fun badge using PicMonkey’s free photo editing tools. You can create your own, use WordPress’ integrated tool on your blog or you are welcome to use mine. (see dedicated page)
Tag: – Motivation Mondays
Hashtag: – #MotvnM

Related Posts

PHOTO CREDITS/ATTRIBUTIONS:All Photos:  Rejuvenation Waterfalls, via Pixabay
,  AND/OR via  Wikipedia

1. Ekenechukwu permalink
    29/09/2018 5:56 am

I agree with you for a new skin to come out the old one must be shed off.

Allowing the past tk be in the past and moving on to the future has been my greatest watch word.

2. Catherine Santiago Jose permalink
    29/09/2018 6:04 am

After a busy and tiring days, it is so important to give time for yourself to rejuvenate. For you to recharge, to be fresh and to be lively.

3. julivaglobal permalink
    29/09/2018 6:13 am

I always appreciate your quotes that allows me to think and reflect.

4. Rikki Ridgeway | MommaMatters.blog permalink
    29/09/2018 6:54 am

Great poems, and wonderful motivation as always. I love your posts! So uplifting.

5. Jelena permalink
    29/09/2018 7:27 am

Great! I needed another Motivation on Monday. It’s great when you start the week ready for great work!

6. London Mumma permalink
    29/09/2018 7:28 am

Rejuvenation is key to a happy and healthy mind. Sometimes we just need to take a step back.

7. Ada permalink
    29/09/2018 8:21 am

Motivation Mondays are such a great idea ! Its good to get inspired the most “hated ” day during the week 🙂 Those poems are beautiful !

8. Pati Robins permalink
    29/09/2018 9:03 am

rest is so important for well being and the poem by Arti Chopra have really hit hard home and resonates with me so much

9. where iz my boarding pass permalink
    29/09/2018 10:07 am

My idea for rejuvenating is environment. Nature😍 I just take off and shut off the world ❤️

10. sinjanag permalink
    29/09/2018 10:24 am

Great collection of verses. Will try and join the collab some time

11. HilLesha O'Nan permalink
    29/09/2018 11:07 am

The feeling of rejuvenation is one of the greatest feelings! One of the things that help me feel rejuvenated is when I’m surrounded by the beauty of nature.

12. Azlin Bloor permalink
    29/09/2018 11:19 am

Rejuvenation is such a wonderful topic. While it’s something I always associate with spring, I think it really has no seasonal boundaries.

13. Tiffanie Anne permalink
    29/09/2018 12:21 pm

I am loving your idea of Motivation Mondays! What a great way to start the week, every week!

14. Mal permalink
    29/09/2018 3:18 pm

I am the type of person that NEEDS words in my life. It is so incredible how easily just a few siple words can change everything in a persons life, especially to motivate. Thank you <3

15. ashleynicolerice permalink
    29/09/2018 6:47 pm

I love your Monday posts! They are so helpful and cover so much. 🙂

16. missonthemove permalink
    30/09/2018 12:24 am

I love this. Especially the poem about the grass. It’s so true. Even when you get put down and trampled on, get back up. I like it a lot

17. Lisa permalink
    30/09/2018 1:25 am

I love this source of inspiration! I always like to rejuvenate and recharge, especially after a stressful period!

18. Angelica permalink
    30/09/2018 2:40 am

I love the poem by Russell Sivey. This is a very interesting topic you’ve blogged about here

19. Nancie permalink
    30/09/2018 5:13 am

Your photos exhibit some great ideas for rejuvenation. Tea, candles, and nature are what I turn to when I’m looking for rejuvenated.

20. Katrina Ellen permalink
    30/09/2018 5:53 am

Changing and renewing ourselves in ways that benefit us is so important. Change can definitely show growth!

21. Corina permalink
    30/09/2018 7:24 am

True but very difficult to forget or leave behind what you were sure was going to be your life and live out what had been planned for you instead…

22. Jaime permalink
    30/09/2018 8:14 am

Love this motivation post! Totally agree with the need to always change, renew, and rejuvenate! xo, Jaime

23. Corina permalink
    30/09/2018 8:40 am

Rejuvenation by Russell Sivey have great meaningful poem. Really love that. Expressing way is so amazing.
    Rejuvenation by Russell Sivey

24. Khushboo permalink
    30/09/2018 1:04 pm

I agree with this quote We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden. It’s good to change for our own good.

25. Jennifer Prince permalink
    30/09/2018 4:42 pm

Rejuvenation is so important! We live in such a go go go world. We need to pause and take a bit of time to recharge and refresh.

26. Kisha permalink
    30/09/2018 5:42 pm

Rejuvenating ourselves is definitely important. I do it by meditating each night, making sure i remind myself to pause and take in deep breaths, having a cup of tea in the middle of the day, and by taking breaks when I need them.

27. pujarinimitra permalink
    30/09/2018 8:32 pm

Change is the only constant in life and it helps by taking a pause once in a while to rejuvenate and recharge.

28. Times With Kai Mommy Blog permalink
    30/09/2018 8:34 pm

Beautiful poem by Arti Chopra. And the quote by van Goethe is very enlightening. We should always stop and give time to rejuvenate ourselves.

29. Catherine permalink
    30/09/2018 10:17 pm

Beautiful and uplifting…I loved the poems!

30. maartjevansandwijk permalink
    01/10/2018 1:14 am

Very inspirational! I love these weekly posts. They make me ready to get started 🙂

31. Serena Hale permalink
    01/10/2018 2:58 am

I am so not ready for change all of the time. It forces me to sometimes look at myself and realize yep I have challenges and they need to be addressed.

32. Danyal Kelly permalink
    01/10/2018 5:20 am

Great post! Definitely will motivate for the week

33. Czjai Reyes-Ocampo permalink
    01/10/2018 5:23 am

A spa session and a nice, relaxing massage are some of my simple, favorite ways of rejuvenating myself. 🙂

34. Mojito With a Twist permalink
    01/10/2018 6:06 am

Your page is simply amazing. Loved reading this post.

35. Angela Fernando permalink
    01/10/2018 7:25 am

Actually we must stop planning! Things never go like we wanted!

36. Tokurah kuburat permalink
    01/10/2018 10:01 am

This is one of the most lovely blog I have come across. Educative and beautiful. I really need to join this community. Well done the great work.

37. melissa major permalink
    01/10/2018 10:35 am

These are some amazing poems on rejuvenation and sure makes you think! Great part of motivnational mondays!

38. Yvette permalink
    01/10/2018 1:10 pm

I so love this post and all the useful tips. Thanks for sharing

39. angel permalink
    01/10/2018 4:46 pm

i love going to the beach to reset, recharge, and rejuvenate. it’s good both for the body and soul

40. Katherine Gamble permalink
    02/10/2018 1:11 pm

This is so beautiful and true. Rejuvenate to avoid being harden – I like it and never heard it put so simply. Thank you for sharing this. I feel so at peace.

41. Nancie permalink
    02/10/2018 1:57 pm

My simple pleasures are a nice pot of hot tea, or getting out into nature. Either activity leaves me feeling rejuvenated and raring to go.

42. Rachel permalink
    03/10/2018 9:27 am

It’s important for use to try and feel refreshed and rejuvenated isn’t it. I love that poem!

43. jnuna permalink
    03/10/2018 11:10 am

That Joseph Campbell quote at the very beginning really spoke to me. I love the idea of shedding your skin and being reborn with the new seasons, especially after being surrounded by such negativity.

44. DrKLeeBanks permalink
    05/10/2018 10:55 am

I am sadly in need of rejuvenation! I especially like this quote: “Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.” – Ralph Marston

My hubby often reminds me to do just this! He does worry about my health, because I have some challenges with autoimmune disorders and so naturally have a poor immune system that allows me to get sick fairly easily and often. 🙁

• Eliz@MirthandMotivation permalink*
      08/10/2018 5:47 am

I can relate…we share that issue so i need to be mindful too. The last go around had me in and out of the hospital for 3 years…

45. Puneet Kaur Chhabra permalink
    05/10/2018 8:37 pm

Hi Elizabeth! I am always inspired reading your articles. Thank you so much for always motivating me!

46. l dove permalink
    07/10/2018 6:54 am

Rejuvenation is so important, particarly as a parent. I could do with a break right now, I feel as though I am flagging!

47. toastycritic permalink
    07/10/2018 6:58 am

I do agree we need to rejuvenate from the difficult positions we are in. I think making sure I am somewhere with simple pleasures and being present helps me do that.

48. Czjai Reyes-Ocampo permalink
    09/10/2018 5:59 am

I agree, we need to relax and rejuvenate ourselves every so often. All work and no play makes both the mind and the body dull.

49. Julie Verville permalink
    12/10/2018 8:56 am

I agree that rejuvenation is so important.

50. stacey permalink
    14/10/2018 7:10 pm

Let your body and your mind be your guide. Rest and relaxation helps us t stay healthy and cope with life’s obstacles.

1. Motivation Mondays: Simple Pleasures | Mirth and Motivation