Inspiration: Dig Deeper For Gratitude…
“Gratitude changes the pangs of memory into a tranquil joy.” Dietrich Bonhoeffer
If you find it hard to be grateful for what you have, it is time to dig deeper and be brave when looking for the gratitude. Madisyn Taylor
As the holiday season is upon us, many are struggling and others feel overwhelmed. Let’s dig deep and find the good things that carried us through the year … And when the tough questions come up, we’ll know what to do. More below!
“Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” Aesop
What I’ve learned is there’s a scientifically proven phenomenon that’s attached to gratitude, and that if you consciously take note of what is good in your life, quantifiable benefits happen. Deborah Norville
Even if it’s been a hard year and, as we reminisce, we find ourselves bereft of good memories, lets dig deeper for the good… And answer that tough question: what are we thankful for this season? What are your thoughts?
This post was inspired by a prompt from WP Daily Post: Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth. What question do you hate to be asked? Why?
*Please bear with me as I catch up on your blogs and commenting… I’m back on track; albeit at a slow pace. Thank you all for your patience!
Positive Motivation Tip: When life’s challenges leave us feeling empty, lets dig deeper for the good… it’s there, and ready to lift us up.
- Grace and Gratitude (findyourparadigm.com)
- Reflections: What Are You Most Grateful For…? (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Dig a little deeper (newsobserver.com)
- Own Your Magic: Happy 12/12/12 (blissybliss.wordpress.com)
- that question again… | bodhisattvaintraining
- Unbeliebte Frage « twilightsteffie
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth « Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: Plead The Fifth…and What do you do? | Looking at tiny stars
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth | writinglikeastoner
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth | Lady J’s Library – The Desk of Julia Dina Blackowicz
- DP: Plead the Fifth « Life of Me and Mine
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth | Burning Fire Shut Up In My Bones
- Don’t Ask | Shadoza: In My World
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth « A Western Buddhist’s Travels
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth | [Family | Photo’s | Food | Craft]
- Avoiding Egg is Easier Than Answering This Question Again « The Other Courtney
- I Plead the Fifth…. or kill you with my eyes « the many facets of donna
- Are you ready for Christmas? | Repressd
- No returns. Colours and sizes may vary. « ooplalund
- The Question I Hate The Most | Beyond Beauty Tips
- Random Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth « Completely Random Thoughts
- Daily Prompt « Damanda Lynn
- Daily Prompt: Plead the Fifth « Something Unspoken
- How Many Times Are You Going To Ask Me? « GLORIOUS METTLE
- The Question I Most Hate Being Asked. | Randoms of Rosie
- 20 Ways Gratitude Improves Productivity (lifehack.org)
- Gratitude After Thanksgiving???? (inspirationalmama.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude Note: Qhakaza. (inspired4writers.wordpress.com)