“Insist on yourself. Never imitate.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
I believe in positive kismet/fate and write two blogs; Mirth and Motivation and Positive Kismet where I share motivational, goodwill pieces and more. I wear several hats: I’m mom to twins, a sales training consultant, master customer service trainer/educator, writer, healer, motivational speaker, real estate broker, and social media fan. I love a good laugh, encouraging people, good food and an occasional jaunt to somewhere around the world. I’d love to hear from you. Reach out and connect with me!
WHO: I shared some specifics above. Additionally, I like to view myself as an international nomad. I grew up on three continents, have been exposed to people/places that remain culturally rich and varied, and enjoy traveling/meeting new people. I am an avid reader and love reading across genres; however, I am partial to nonfiction especially autobiographies. I suppose most readers/writers have a bit of the voyeur in them…
WHAT: My interests in learning, teaching and traveling continue to inform my work as a training specialist. I love exchanging ideas and hearing fresh and positive perspectives on myriad topics that shape our professional and personal lives; on family, business, health, relationships, work, life and more. My blog is a reflection of my interests and life experiences. (See a few posts listed below).
WHY: My family, friends, faith and colleagues have been instrumental to my growth; therefore, I remember with gratitude, how important it is to encourage others. Mirth and Motivation is a doorway to sharing my appreciation for life, for people, and for those things that add meaning to life. Until we walk in another person’s shoes, we are not in a position to judge them. My blog is about encouragement not judgment. To each his own. I’d love to hear from you. Reach out and connect with me!
Contact & Connect with me by leaving me a comment on a post and by connecting on: Google+ LinkedIn, Facebook , and Twitter Thank You!
- Reflections: What Are You Most Grateful For…? (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration: Have A Happy Thanksgiving… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Reflections: Post Hurricane Sandy… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- RIP Zig Ziglar: King of Motivation… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Stay Strong… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Reflections: Be The Change… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Reflections: In Hindsight, Optimism Prevails… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Peace Lover… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Time Capsule… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: The Oasis Within… (eof737.wordpress.com)