“Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace.” Gautama Buddha
If there is to be peace in the world,
There must be peace in the nations.
If there is to be peace in the nations,
There must be peace in the cities.
If there is to be peace in the cities,
There must be peace between neighbors.
If there is to be peace between neighbors,
There must be peace in the home.
If there is to be peace in the home,
There must be peace in the heart. Lao Tzu
Beloved, Blogger, Family, Friend… You know who you are. Yes You! This missive is for you. Thank you for making an important contribution to my year through your words, advice, comments, hugs, likes, and laughter. I’m amazed at how quickly time has flown. We have now entered the final month of yet another remarkable year, and I’d like to invite you to keep peace in the forefront of your mind. As you plan for the holidays and all the religious/non-religious celebrations that come with them, make peace one of the gifts you share.
“In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don’t.” Blaise Pascal
The Emergence via Children of the Sun Foundation.
“The Emergence” has begun.
The prophecy says, ‘Let the dawn come.
Let all the people and all the creatures have peace,
let all things live happily, for love must not only be
between humans, but between all living things.
They said, ‘We are the Children of the Sun,’
and we are… Awakening As One.
Beloved, Blogger, Family, Friend… You know who you are. Yes You! This missive is for you. Your light, creativity and compassionate words continue to sustain this world, even as others turn to conflict and aggression. Every tiny act of peace sends thousands of ripples across the ocean of suffering and despair. Don’t give up for We/You are the way-showers, the peacekeepers, and the children of the sun… Our collective actions will help us leave a legacy of peace to our children, our loved ones, and our planet for generations to come. Let’s remember to daily invoke the divine and all that is light, love, healing and uplifting in mankind. Om lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu ~ May all beings in all of the worlds be happy. May you, your loved ones and all who connect with you be happy this holiday season. Thank YOU. More below!
“The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us.” Black Elk
Beloved, Blogger, Family, Friend… You know who you are. Yes You! This missive is for you. Peace is not a fantasy or an anomaly. We can achieve it; slowly but surely. World Peace is an important part of our compassionate nature and what many of us desire; the spirit of peace is within us. Although some have abandoned it for the spoils of war, my hope is that we find our way back to peace… and bring our troops home. May peace prevail in your household and beyond. Thank you for lending an ear; for listening. Thank you for all you do.
Peace and Blessings,
Have a Peaceful week ahead!
What are your thoughts? What does Peace mean to you? Do you have advice to offer on the subject? Do share! Thank you.
This post was inspired by a prompt from WP Daily Post: Audience of One. Picture the one person in the world you really wish were reading your blog. Write her or him a letter.
*Please bear with me as I catch up on your blogs and commenting… I’m back on track with reading and responding to your blogs; albeit at a slow pace. Thank you all for your patience!
Positive Motivation Tip: Peace, Hope, Love, are all intertwined… Keep them alive and share the good will. Live!
- Daily IN-spiration ~ ~ ~ December 1st (revsandy.wordpress.com)
- peace police (ourpeaceablekingdom.wordpress.com)
- We Want Your Mug! (saxtonstudio.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Peaceful (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- What Is Today Going to Be Known For? (pukirahe.wordpress.com)
- World Peace for Kids: Ways to Celebrate World Peace Day September 21, 2012 (prweb.com)
- An Invitation: Join Us For FOCUS: PEACE (eof737.wordpress)
- Would You Rather Win the Nobel Peace Prize or ANTM? (bellasugar.com)
- Daily Writing Prompt:Audience of One | Renato Vasconcellos David
- Writing Challenge 3 – Dear Jim | I Love Him, I Hate Him
- An Open Letter to Jessica Simpson « They call me Mummy
- Daily Post: Audience of One « Swozy’s Blog
- Daily Prompt~ An Audience Of One « The Cheeky Diva
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One « Hope* the happy hugger
- FOREVER SILENT « hastywords
- Hey Daddy! | My Life unedited
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One | Burning Fire Shut Up In My Bones
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One | Oh For Blog’s Sake
- Daily Prompt – Audience of One – My English teacher at school « Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- (Daily Prompt) An Audience of One: How I Wish This Blog Didn’t Exist | Live-Blogging Love and Loss
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One « It’s Just Me
- Audience of One – My Dear Friend « welcome to grand central
- Daily Prompt: My Love, my Reader | the curious traveler
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One « Just Plain Vicki
- Daily Prompt – Audience of One « Angies Grapevine
- Audience of One: I Just Don’t Like You | Going the Distance
- If You Could Be Reading Me Now « Breathing Space
- DAILY PROMPT AN AUDIENCE OF ONE « The Ladyboy Mirror
- Dear Dalai Lama, | artist. hippie. cali chick. chic. nerd. beach bum. fashionista.
- The Daily Prompt – An Audience of One | Stuph Blog
- Dear Santa Claus, « Fish Of Gold
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One | Santa Claus | Studio D-Squared
- The fat lady sings: An audience of one | Seriously Seeking Grannies
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One! | ranDom muZings
- Daily Prompt: Dear Ashly « Mooney’s Footprints
- Audience of One | Tony’s Texts
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One | Megan Elizabeth
- “I Was Here” | Shadoza: In My World
- Daily Prompt: The Virtue and Value of Patience | Pretty ToThinkSo…
- Judah First
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One « prisailurophileblog
- Wishful writing | s1ngal
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One « Something Unspoken
- An Audience of One: This Letter is For You « 365 Days of Marketing
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One | March of the Gypsies
- Dear, | rarasaur
- PAD: Audience of One «
- Can I Have Your Attention? « GLORIOUS METTLE
- A Letter to Mom « Crazywonderfullife
- Epistle to Mr Auster, from another fan who feels a special connection « Nathan Hobby’s blog
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One « Creative Escape
- Dear Seeker « Bullzen
- Audience of one – I wish it were you | polysyllabic profundities
- Daily Prompt: Audience of One (I’ve Been Waiting) «
- Daily Writing Prompt: Audience of One | shutter + bliss