“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” Oprah Winfrey
Soft pillows for rest
Love flies through the Internet
We must say Thank you
Good news breezes in
Through blog friends we have not met
Color me grateful
Lions sharing food
A thankful heart finds its home
In a grateful cave
A Freshly Pressed suit
Draws bees, wasps and new suitors
Heartfelt thanks ordered
“No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” Saint Ambrose
Elephant in room
Caged bird croons a bluesy tune
Don’t despair… send thanks
Light the path with thanks
Brighten the sky with stardust
Nothing is enough
Friends and foe escape the fog
lifted by thank yous!
What about you? What are your thoughts? Have you said thank you today? Are you grateful for your life? Do you say thank you regularly? What are you grateful for today? What attracts your gratitude in nature? Do share! Thank you.
This post was inspired by a prompt from WP Daily Post: What are you thankful for?
*Please bear with me as I catch up on your blogs and commenting… I’m back on track with reading and responding to your blogs; albeit at a slow pace. Thank you all for your patience!
Positive Motivation Tip: Thank you… two words that carry a world of gratitude can make a difference in our day. Shout it out!
PHOTO CREDITS/ATTRIBUTIONS: All Photos via my personal collection
- Inspiration: Thankful Haiku… And A Help Request! (eof737.wordpress.com)
- haiku heights: waltz (susandanielseden.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Four Letter Words That Inspire… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Revelation & Creation… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Auguries of August… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Words For The Road… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Moon… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Autumn… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- haiku my heart holy (corazon.typepad.com)