“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” Gautama Buddha
Blue moon glittering
Courting the night sky and I
Shatters empty dreams…
I love the moon… It has always inspired me to imagine distant worlds inhabited by star shaped people doing wondrous things… More below.
“Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov
Gentle giant moon
Dancing, cavorting with stars
A cool night fire…
What does the moon mean to you? What about you? What are your thoughts? Are you a moon worshiper? Did you catch the recent new blue moon? What attracts your attention in nature? Do share! Thank you.
This post was inspired by a prompt from Haiku Heights:The September Heights
*Please bear with me as I catch up on your blogs and commenting… I’m back on track with reading and responding to your blogs; albeit at a slow pace. Thank you all for your patience!
Positive Motivation Tip: As we welcome the aspect of the new moon, we can ignite our creative passions and turn to what holds value to us.
- Haiku: Auguries of August… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Words For The Road… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Reflections: Simplify In September… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- September Heights Challenge: Moon (2 haiku) (susandanielseden.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Four Letter Words That Inspire… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Five Haiku a Cycle (shafiqah1.wordpress.com)
- Haiku Heights Prompt: Moon (readinpleasure.wordpress.com)
- Once In A Blue Moon – a haiku (lessandragr.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration: Thankful Haiku… And A Help Request! (eof737.wordpress.com)