One for the Road Joe
Your dirty bricks hurled like balls
Caught once not again…
“There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.” Gautama Buddha
Two for the road Joe
A rose soon shows its sharp thorns
Watch your step, slime pot…
There is always more below!
“A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.” Jean de La Fontaine
Three for the road Joe
A cold breeze after summer heat
First check your road map…
May all our road trips bear fruit… What are your thoughts? Do you always know the road to take? Are there times you can’t decide? What do you then do? Can you say it in haiku? Do share! Thank you.
*Please bear with me as I catch up on your blogs and commenting… I’m back on track with reading and responding to your blogs; albeit at a slow pace. Thank you all for your patience!
Positive Motivation Tip: Take the road that speaks to you even if the outcome is unsure… You have to choose a path anyway.
- Haiku: Auguries of August… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Dreaming Of Exotic Fruits… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Summer Haiku: Happiness Abounds… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration: Thankful Haiku… And A Help Request! (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Haiku Heights: Alien (hibernationnow.wordpress.com)
- A Reverie of Wordled Haiku (hoofprintsinmygarden.wordpress.com)
- Back to school haiku, Three Ways (happyvalleymama.com)
- Seamless sky (awalkinmyheart.wordpress.com)
- Reflections: Let That Anger Go… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Two contractors, each for two months! (haiku-os.org)